Siemer & Associates LLC Advises Pringo, Inc. on its Merger with MobileBits Holdings Corp. ─ July 1, 2011
July 1, 2011 (Los Angeles, CA) ─ Siemer & Associates is pleased to announce it has advised Pringo, Inc., a provider of enterprise-class online portals and social collaboration tools, on its merger with MobileBits Holdings Corp., a mobile phone applications developer. The transaction is expected to close by the end of July. In the meantime, developers at MobileBits and Pringo are busy designing a series of new and exciting enterprise and consumer-focused solutions that will be announced in the next few months.
The merger will allow Pringo to expand into the flourishing mobile application market and to utilize its Admin Module, Content Management System and User Management Tool to power the web as well as mobile apps on various platforms. MobileBits, in turn, will gain the ability to deliver a full range of online content, social collaboration and interactive data solutions ─ all of which will enhance its mobile and web results, allowing for a more targeted advertising platform.
“Siemer’s consistently excellent advice guided us through numerous challenges as we collectively navigated our way from the starting point of a highly coordinated and effective market outreach process all the way through to the ultimate conclusion of this successful merger,” said Majid Abai, Chief Executive Officer of Pringo.
“The integration of Pringo’s and MobileBits’ technologies will allow for a seamless mobile and web solution that operates through one scalable, enterprise-grade platform,” said David Siemer, Managing Director at Siemer & Associates. “I am proud to have played a role in bringing the two companies together.”
About Pringo, Inc.
Pringo, Inc. provides software tools that combine enterprise-class multilingual portals, CMS, user management tools and social collaboration features in one open-source package. Its products allow for deployment and management of all websites in an organization from a simple administration console. Pringo products are an essential component of any organization’s sales, marketing and internal and external communications strategies. Pringo is based in Los Angeles, CA.
About MobileBits Holdings Corp.
MobileBits Holdings Corp. is a global technology company that produces a mobile phone application called MobileBits solutions. This app provides answers to questions posed by mobile phone users by leveraging wireless Internet connections that are already available on most phones, rather than employing a staff of human researchers. Advertisements that are related to the question are included in the answer. MobileBits Holdings Corp. is based in Sarasota, FL.
About Siemer & Associates LLC
Siemer & Associates LLC is a boutique merchant bank that serves digital media, software and Internet companies throughout their business life cycles. Our investment banking professionals have successfully completed more than 50 transactions that aggregated over $3 billion in sell-side mandates and surpassed $1.5 billion in equity capital. We offer exceptional corporate M&A, capital raising and financial advisory services.
Siemer Ventures, the early-stage investment arm of S&A, is one of the most active investment funds in Southern California, claiming more than 40 current portfolio companies and making an average of 12 new investments each year.
S&A is committed to offering honest advice and guidance based on relevant experience, deep domain knowledge and an understanding of the market. We provide our clients with the insight and perspective necessary to make informed decisions, resulting in an enviable record of client satisfaction and success. Siemer & Associates is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA with offices in New York and Hong Kong.
Click here to download pdf.
- Managing Director Ivan Nikkhoo Discusses Launch of Google Capital With IDG
- David Siemer Speaks on Keynote Roundtable at Red Herring 2013 Top 100 North America Conference
- Ivan Nikkhoo Writes About Raising Growth Capital for SoCalTech
- John Rudolph Speaks on Music Branding and Commerce Panel at Digital Hollywood
- David Siemer Speaks on What It Takes to Get Funded Today Panel at DMW Games
- Ivan Nikkhoo Speaks About Declining PC Sales with CNN
- Dan Chen Speaks on Yale in Hollywood Entertainment Conference Panel
- Siemer & Associates Releases Q1 2013 Siemer Mobile Report
- Dan Chen Speaks on Finance Panel at DMW Music 2013
- Siemer & Associates Advises TapIt! on its Sale to Phunware, Inc.
- Ivan Nikkhoo, Managing Director of Siemer & Associates LLC, Joins Digital Jersey Board of Directors
- David Siemer Honored as Power Player at AlwaysOn’s OnHollywood 2012 Private Dinner
- Siemer & Associates Advisor, John Rudolph, Speaks with Bloomberg TV on Apple’s Streaming Radio Service
- Martin Lichauco to Judge ON3 Nationals Hosted by STAC Silicon Valley
- Ivan Nikkhoo to Speak on Mobile Video Market at OnMobile 2012
- David Siemer Highlighted in 89.3 KPCC Article that Discusses VC Investing Concerns
- Siemer & Associates Sponsors PWC’s Shaking the MoneyTree Report, Hosted by LAVA
- David Siemer Speaks on Valuing and Financing Entertainment Content Panel at Digital Hollywood Spring
- Siemer & Associates LLC Expands Operations with the Addition of Dan Chen as Managing Director
- David Siemer Interviewed by Forbes: Investment Dollars for Start-Ups: Who’s Getting the Cash?
- Siemer & Associates and Siemer Ventures Launch WaveMaker Labs, a Singapore-based Technology Incubator Certified by the Singaporean Government
- Martin Lichauco Discusses Telecom Incubators with the Philippine Daily Inquirer
- David Siemer Discusses Capital Market Trends in Mergermarket’s Deal Drivers Americas 2011 Report
- Siemer & Associates LLC Advises Fetch Technologies on its Sale to Connotate
- Martin Lichauco to Present on Cross-Border Transactions for Lex Mundi in Manila
- David Siemer Discusses “Four Pitfalls that Sabotage Startup Growth” with SandHill.com
- Ivan Nikkhoo to Serve as Judge at USC Global Consulting Challenge
- Ivan Nikkhoo Serves on Early Stage Financing Panel
- David Siemer Discusses Global VC Trends with KPCC’s DeBord Report
- David Siemer Discusses 2012 Ad Network M&A and IPO Trends with MergerMarket
- David Siemer Interviewed in Hollyisco: 2012 M&A and Venture Capital Trends
- Ivan Nikkhoo Serves on Panel at Venture Summit Silicon Valley 2011
- Siemer & Associates LLC Publishes Q3 Digital Media and Software M&A Activity Exit Report
- Adconion Media Group Makes Global ‘Land Grab’ for Video Advertising Market
- Ivan Nikkhoo Serves on Private Equity in the New Economy Panel
- Ivan Nikkhoo Speaks at Los Angeles October AlmaSession
- David Siemer and Martin Lichauco to Judge Infant Companies at Startup Weekend Manila
- Ivan Nikkhoo Sits on YPO Mobile Technology Summit Panel
- Siemer Silicon Beach Summit Featured in Los Angeles Business Journal Article
- Siemer & Associates Advises mDialog on $5 Million in Series A Investment from Blackberry Partners Fund
- Siemer Silicon Beach Summit Highlighted in Investor’s Business Daily Article
- Siemer & Associates Publishes Fall 2011 Mobile Landscape Report
- Siemer Silicon Beach Summit Featured in Hollyisco
- Siemer & Associates Sponsors PWC’s Shaking the MoneyTree Report, Hosted by LAVA
- Martin Lichauco Featured in Asian Venture Capital Journal
- Morphlabs Raises $5 Million in Series C Financing
- Siemer & Associates Publishes Online Advertising Landscape Report
- Siemer & Associates and Frontera Group Join Forces to Form Siemer Ventures
- Ivan Nikkhoo Featured in Los Angeles Business Journal Article
- David Siemer Featured in Mergermarket Article
- Siemer & Associates LLC Extends Reach to Asia with Hong Kong Office, Hires Martin Lichauco as Managing Director ─ July 21, 2011
- Ivan Nikkhoo Elected to Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA) Board of Directors
- Siemer & Associates Advises GoTV Networks, Inc. on its Sale to Phunware, Inc. ─ July 12, 2011
- Siemer & Associates LLC Provides Financial Advisory Services to Dedicated Media
- David Siemer Featured in Los Angeles Business Journal Article
- Siemer & Associates Sponsors L.A. Dealmakers’ Summer Soirée 2011 on July 21
- Siemer & Associates LLC Advises Pringo, Inc. on its Merger with MobileBits Holdings Corp. ─ July 1, 2011
- Ivan Nikkhoo to Moderate Panel at LAVA Investment Capital Conference 2011 ─ June 22, 2011
- Siemer & Associates LLC Advises Countdown Media LP on its Sale to Bug Music, Inc. ─ June 14, 2011
- Siemer & Associates Sponsors PwC’s Shaking the MoneyTree ─ May 26, 2011
- Shoedazzle Receives New Investment Round; Siemer & Associates Advises — May 18, 2011
- Siemer Ventures Makes Second Investment in Ranker – April 4, 2011
- Siemer Ventures Invests in Marketfish – January 10, 2011
- Siemer Ventures Invests in Morphlabs, Inc. – January 4, 2011
- Siemer & Associates Sponsors Digital Hollywood: Fall – October 18-21, 2010
- Siemer Ventures Invests in Phunware – October 15, 2010
- Siemer & Associates Sponsors Charity Ball for Kiva – May 15, 2010
- Siemer & Associates Will Be At Digital Hollywood: Spring – May 3-6 2010
- Siemer Ventures Invests in Ranker – April 26, 2010
- Siemer & Associates Announces the Hiring of Jonathan Roth as a Director
- David Siemer Speaks at SXSW 2010 – March 13th, 2010
- See David Siemer Speak At CES 2010
- Siemer & Associates Announces the Hiring of Michael Mizrahi as an Analyst
- Siemer & Associates Announces the Hiring of Garrett Taylor as an Analyst
- Siemer & Associates Advises Levelvision: College on its Sale to Visser Digital Media
- David Siemer Selected as Speaker at CES 2009
- Siemer Ventures Announce Investment in Xcast Labs
- Siemer & Associates Advises Adengage on its Sale to Technorati
- Lockheed Martin Completes Acquisition of Aculight Corporation
- Shelfari Joins the Amazon.com Family
- Siemer & Associates Announces Office Move
- WidgetBucks Secures $10 Million to Expand Internet’s Fastest Growing Ad Network
- J.D. Power and Associates Acquires Umbria Inc.; Expands Voice of the Customer Research Capabilities on the Web
- Answerology Sold to Hearst Magazines Online Q&A Community Platform to be Integrated Into Hearst’s Sites
- TurnHere Secures $7.5M in Venture Capital Funding from Venrock and Hearst Interactive Media
- Covario, Inc. (Formerly SEMDirector) Raises $16 Million B Round led by FTVentures
- WPP Acquires Blast Radius
- WPP Acquires Marketing Leader, Schematic
- CBS Buys SignStorey
- Thomson Acquires Distributor
- Corporate Executive Board Completes Acquisition of ITtoolbox, Extends Service with the Addition of a Professional Online Community
- The Walt Disney Company Acquires Club Penguin
- Hearst Corporation to Acquire UGO Networks: Deal Signifies Hearst’s First Major Step Into Digital Entertainment
- Jupitermedia Announces Acquisition of Mediabistro.com Online Community and Job Board Serving Media & Creative Professionals
- Pulvermedia Recapitalized with Debt by Technology Investment Capital Corp.
- Vantage Media Secures Series A Financing of $70 Million
- Fidelity National Real Estate Solutions Announces Acquisition of Go Apply
- Story Worldwide Taps Private Equity from Seaport Capital to Merge with Byte Interactive
- Hearst Magazines Announces Acquisition of eCRUSH.COM, Inc.
- Data Company Finalizes $134m Takeover of Opinion Research Corporation
- « Older Entries